I am a skater again! Whoo Hoot! I was cleared to skate again on Wednesday last week. I have skated the last two practices and so far the legs are doing fantastic. They were a it stiff this morning, but that is to be expected. Practice was great last night. Great workout! i am down 24lbs to date and that is with 2 weeks off. Not too shabby I'd say!
Ciara came over to watch the guilty pleasure after practice last night...Rock of Love...I know..we are crazy...it was a rerun, but we hadn't seen it. we enjoyed some White Russians and burnt pizza. Chloe thought it was pretty cool staying up late with the girls watching TV.
Our first away bout is scheduled for June 6th in the Quad Cities against the Quad Cities Rollers. If you area in that area, let me know...you'll have to come check us out in action!
No comments:
Post a Comment